Hello Guest! (New posts) Forum

Expand and collapse Topic Options
Pages (1): [1]
 Show first unread post

Oct 28, 2019 10:12 pm
29invicta Offline
Registered since: Jul 08, 2017
Location: Detroit area, Michigan, USA

Subject: windshield silencer/lockdown/ or whatever it might be called...
Hi there -- I'm hoping that someone out there has seen something similar to what I've circled in this photo of our car from 1971. The windscreen frame has 4 screw holes in at at both attachment locations, and I think these were some kind of way to lock open or closed the lower side of the windscreen. Right now it rattles something awful when driving down our pothole-strewn Michigan roadways, and I'd hate to get a crack in the glass again! Thanks for any ideas or advice on this...

Thumbnails of attached images:

Filename: missing invicta windshield lockdowns.jpg
Filetype: File Type Information for: jpg jpg
Downloads: 98
Filesize: 158.91 KB
Image size: 898 x 573 Pixels

Ted Delphia

Pages (1): [1]

All times are GMT (Summertime)